Friday, January 18, 2008

New schedule for 2009-2010 school year

Learning Adventures Preschool
2009-2010 Preschool Year

Classes will be offered Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-1:00pm. Students will bring a sack lunch each day.

4 day program - I will have 4-5 spots available for this schedule. This schedule is ideal for children entering Kindergarten the following school year although other ages are welcome to come all 4 days. $140/month

2 day program - I will have 2-4 spots for this class(depends on how many full-time students I have enrolled. 2 spots for sure). This is ideal for students who are 3 years old or who have 2 more years before entering Kindergarten. $75/month

(these spots will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis...please ask for more information)

If you are interested in my program please contact me through email or by phone. I would love to talk with you!

Thanks for your interest!

No comments: